Friday, March 5, 2010

Good things to come!

"Awwwwww..." That is my audible sigh of relief at the first glimpse of sunshine! Its been such a long and bitterly cold winter. Its hard to find inspiration in the sea of gray but that is all about to change!

We just booked our first fashion shoot of the season with the ever fab Ms. L! I cannot wait for that! Not only is she beautiful and fun, qualities that shine through in any photograph of her, but she has a killer wardrobe! I'm talking great vintage pieces, adorable dresses and fantastic jewelry. Speaking of jewelry, she is a metal smith so we get to photograph some great one of a kind pieces as well! Keep an eye out for some upcoming photos from that shoot!

Our fav local designer, Anna Friss, creator of Blue Bird Denim, is also having a sample sale on April 10th! I am all over that! I have been drooling over her Italian leather handbags since she designed them and I'm hoping to score one for myself. She is also taking custom denim orders that day, which is fantastic, because I have also been lusting after a pair of her custom made jeans. Here is her invite, anyone can come! Click here for more information!

Good things to come! Stay tuned!

-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment